⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2383 - working on it for 3 days now!

Options
Banished
Banished Posts: 82 Level 3

I have been working on 2383 for 3 days now and cannot get all the bombs out of the marmalade before they explode. I am so bored with this level I could scream!! I have used boosters but still I cannot do it. I have watched the videos on You Tube as usual but I just do not get the boards they do. I feel defeated to say the least. Am I the only one posting to have a problem with this one?

Answers

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I started a thread on this level yesterday. I've been stuck for 2 days myself. I'm really getting pissed too. Glad I'm not the only one, thought I was going crazy. This level needs fixed asap. I've tried everything possible to beat this nonsense, and I can't do it. Since boosters don't help either, and I'm out now anyway, I'm done with this one. Going to wait and see what happens once everyone gets unstuck from 2381, catches up,and gets stuck here too. Maybe then it'll get some attention !! 

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    edited March 2017
    Options

I started a thread on this level yesterday. I've been stuck for 2 days myself. I'm really getting pissed too. Glad I'm not the only one, thought I was going crazy. This level needs fixed asap. I've tried everything possible to beat this nonsense, and I can't do it. Since boosters don't help either, and I'm out now anyway, I'm done with this one. Going to wait and see what happens once everyone gets unstuck from 2381, catches up,and gets stuck here too. Maybe then it'll get some attention !! 

Well Tracy thank you!! I thought I was the only one stuck on this level as I didn't find anything when I searched it. I am so fed up with all this BS on these levels they are making. There is so little enjoyment left in this game anymore. I feel the fool by continuing to play it. Oh, and by the way, I had two color balls together a few times and still did not win the level and I had a color ball and wrapped a few times in one game but still didn't even remove all the candy bombs in time.
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Finally barely beat this level this morn. Lost count of how many boosters I wasted on it. Stuck on 2386 now, same kind of level. I hate these as bad as the timed ones. Too hard to pass, even with boosters. Good luck !! Hope next week is better !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?