⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Levels not matching on phone and computer

Options
Liz_Hadley
Liz_Hadley Posts: 3 Newbie

How is it that on my phone I have advanced to Level 2343 last night and this morning when I was playing on my laptop I am still on Level 2341 instead of it moving me up to the same level that I am on my phone. In the past my phone computer or my phone always updates and advances to catch up to the same level of my other devices. Why isn't it doing that now?

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Liz,

Thank you for contacting King Care! It could be a simple logging in and out of facebook on your phone and computer for Facebook to sync on your laptop. Have you tried this yet?

Jilly 

• Liz_Hadley
    Liz_Hadley Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Liz,

Thank you for contacting King Care! It could be a simple logging in and out of facebook on your phone and computer for Facebook to sync on your laptop. Have you tried this yet?

Jilly 

I hadn't but I did go back in after asking the question and it finally synched so I am on the correct level now. Thank you.
  • JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Liz,

Jilly 

You're welcome, glad you're back on track!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?