Very Frustrating

Options

I feel the need to rant and this will probably go unnoticed or be deleted.

Let me start by saying I really enjoy playing this game. I’ve seen posts where people are upset and most of the time, rightfully so. Well, here is my rant…..I find it very interesting that at the start of the final round of Candy Cup the ads were taken away during my specific round. Probably happened to others as well. Anyway there have been countless occasions where I was one move away from passing the level and moving on. Well I’ve been stuck on the same level, 5072 the ENTIRE final round. Now when I went from 3rd to 12th place and realistically have no chance of catching up everything comes back. What a joke.

Maybe in the future King will decide to make the competition fair and have everyone on the same levels. (Doubt it)

Comments

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 86 Level 2
    Options

The way it is I don't think King is capable of making it fair. Some people have ads, others don't, some people are at the last level, some people are having trouble getting lives from friends, others see profile coming soon. It seems everyone has a different game with all the testing going on. The only way to make it fair would be to give everyone the same features and then create groups from a range of levels.

• CandyCrushCustodian
    CandyCrushCustodian Posts: 115 Level 3
    Options

Exactly what I’m saying @Peaches12. Oh well, just another tactic to try and get players to pay. Not going to happen from me that’s for sure. Oh well, I’ll still enjoy playing the game just needed a little rant.

• CandyCrushCustodian
    CandyCrushCustodian Posts: 115 Level 3
    Options

What I also find very amusing is that minutes after this post was made I went back into the game and wouldn’t you know it, ads are back LOL

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?