Level 2049 and Bomb Explosion

gypsynhobbes
gypsynhobbes Posts: 9 Level 2

I have played this game and have gotten way above the 450,000 needed.  However, after the required amount is achieved the timer continues.  What happens is that the extended timers and bombs keep adding to the time and you just go on and on.  Then what happens is that you get more time added but still have the bombs ready to explode.  You can't beat it.  My opinion is that once you reach the required amount for the level that the level is done and it completes.  I've had this happen on other levels that were much like this and you have to work at keeping the bombs from exploding and NOT gaining time so it finally ends.  This is frustrating to say the least.  

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Think about it though, if the round automatically finished as soon as you hit one star, how are you supposed to score enough to reach 3 stars? The trick to timed levels is if you've already hit the minimum score and a candy bomb is about to blow that you cannot stop if you make another move... just don't make another move and hey presto, you've passed the level!

• lexxielou
    lexxielou Posts: 3 Newbie

Think about it though, if the round automatically finished as soon as you hit one star, how are you supposed to score enough to reach 3 stars? The trick to timed levels is if you've already hit the minimum score and a candy bomb is about to blow that you cannot stop if you make another move... just don't make another move and hey presto, you've passed the level!

That's not the problem. No bomb going to explode. Just says give up even though I got over a million points.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi @gypsynhobbes are you still experiencing a problem with this level? Please could you share a screenshot of the end of board for us to take a look at? 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?