When will candy royale be removed?!

Options
snowcrab
snowcrab Posts: 25 Level 2

What is the deal with this?? Sometimes I have to close and restart the app 100 times before I can play CC without being forced to play candy royale. It’s getting very tiring, and taking any and all fun out of the game. Anybody else know what is going on, and why this terrible thing has been allowed to ruin our fun little game??

Comments

• Sweeter59
    Sweeter59 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please remove the requirement to play Candy Royale. I dislike it very very very much.

• snowcrab
    edited November 2023
    Options

I agree with you 100%.

• al_t
    al_t Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Candy Royale gets ever more frustratingly ludicrous. This morning, I'm supposed to win ten levels in a row. Give me a break! I'm continually stuck on single levels for days, in part because King allows so few moves in these higher levels.

At least spare me the requirement to participate in this wearisome exercise and its animated start up. Particularly when I have a time limited booster.

• snowcrab
    Options

Well, I just spent half my 30 min lunch break opening and closing the CC app to try to NOT be forced into candy royale. I gave up. I guess I’ll play a different game.

• minnaj
    minnaj Posts: 169 Level 3
    Options

They've made it impossible to X or close out of Candy Royale. We have been complaining about this bitterly for months. And all they say is their usual "will take it under advisement". They make like they can't undo something that they did. And one of the posters above answered my other question as to why I'm only limited to five extra moves, instead of having the number of moves increase each time I play a level. It's made it a lot less fun to play the game overall when you're stuck on a tough level that requires far more moves than you are initially given.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?