Daily Treat

Options

This game use to be so fun!! There are so many glitches now. First, forcing us to play Candy Royale. The option to X out of joining should be added back. Now the daily treat is not picking up the login. It keeps showing me as missing a day and losing treats when I log in multiple times a day. This needs to be corrected. I'm getting very annoyed. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• NSTREET
    NSTREET Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Three days in a row I open the app and there’s no Daily Treat and if you click on Events the only thing showing is Booster Wheel. The rest of the page is black.

• hunbob
    hunbob Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Mine also. I have asked for help 3 times and just get auto reply directing me here. I used to have maximum and now down to 5 despite logging on every day. Also had similar screen to above after making latest update on iPad. Clearing the next level sorted it but sometimes that can take days. Since updating my iPhone I have no longer been able to do the daily wheel, says not connected to server tried everything with no success but on that one daily treat works. What is happening g to this game, you used to get response from a person when reporting an obvious bug now you just get 2 messages, one directing you to this community and the next saying how did we do😂 it’s a joke seriously thinking of deleting on both devices if they can’t improve quality and customer service, the latter is non existent

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,985 Legend
    Options

@hunbob if you are just logging in without playing this is why your Treat Machine is losing its count. If you don't play a level then your Events don't always start. When you open your game and your Treat Machine isn't the first thing to pop up then you know your Events are missing.

When you receive the automatic reply from Player Support you have to reply to it if you still need help. Overall I agree with your sentiment though about customer service being non-existent.

• Alienscar
    Options

Anyone else experiencing this?

@MissTorrieH loads of people are experiencing the same problems as you Torrie. A lot of people dislike the mandatory nature of the Candy Royale, but it looks like King aren't listening and we are stuck with it.

Same with the Daily Treat machine loads of people are complaining about the Machine being missing and losing days when it reappears. All you need to do to make sure that your Treat Machine stays full/doesn't lose days is to play a level every time you login.

• hunbob
    hunbob Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I do usually play as well as do the treat machine, I have also replied to their auto replies many times and complained on how did we do at least 3 times in the last couple of days. The daily treat machine disappeared most recently when I did the latest update as did the problem on my iPhone. On my iPad it was there before the update then just vanished only coming back after I completed what ironically was the hardest level which took a couple of days. I have even received an email from king telling me to logon and do the daily treat or I would lose days and I did immediately to find it wasn’t there and didn’t come back for a couple of . This is a clear bug and the latest update is clearly flawed a reputable company would admit their faults and compensate their users. King and their product seem to have gone downhill rapidly probably feel they don’t need to provide any customer service because they are so successful

• MissTorrieH
    MissTorrieH Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yes I'm playing. I didn't take any screenshots but it definitely is like the one above where it doesn't give the option. Even after playing, passing levels, using all my lives and letting the lives restore and playing again. It just wasn't there. The next day, I've lost my daily treat and this has happened 2 days in a row now. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Alienscar
    Options

If your issue is the same as mine Torrie (@MissTorrieH) then to make your events appear you have to play a new level. This is what my events looked like on Sunday just gone.

I had to play a new level just to get everything to return.

It could be that something else is going on and you have ended up with a combination of the missing events issue and another issue that is causing the Treat Machine to lose tiers.

People complaining about losing tiers in their Daily Treat Machine have been common since the day the Treat Machine was released (here is one example). Sadly the same issue affected the Daily Treat Calendar which the Treat Machine replaced.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/304172/daily-treat-calendar/p1

• mbizorik
    mbizorik Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Mine is doing the same thing...I've played every day and suddenly the treat machine popped back up after not being there for days and took me down to zero!! Frustrating!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?