⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Well the only thing I can think of is that the candy crush team missed the complaints.  All was going well until this level showed up.  My goodness---all my boosters gone and not even close.  My fellow players---anyone got this yet???

Best Answer

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Tammy, I also have reached this level and I am not getting near a win. I have watched the videos and I see it can be won but my boards do not even allow me to break the cake bomb. Too few moves to get me that far. I guess it needs that one very lucky board. I am becoming frustrated on this one and will walk away for awhile. I will need more boosters too, but I will not be buying them. That is for sure.....never bought one and never will!!

Answers

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Tammy, I also have reached this level and I am not getting near a win. I have watched the videos and I see it can be won but my boards do not even allow me to break the cake bomb. Too few moves to get me that far. I guess it needs that one very lucky board. I am becoming frustrated on this one and will walk away for awhile. I will need more boosters too, but I will not be buying them. That is for sure.....never bought one and never will!!

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hello Tammy. I started with the 3 allowable Boosters & was fortunate to have a Wrapped Candy next to the Speckled one. The resultant explosion was gratifying. The fish were also very helpful. I then used one Hammer to clear the Cake Biscuit. I got there with one move to spare.

Good luck. 

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    edited March 2017
    Options

Cleared the cake and then used up my gold bars to try to finish but then could make no matches to finish. Can't say those who made it to this level don't have patience, but if the lower levels were this random I would have lost interest a long time ago. Looking for a challenge, not some random lucky board after days of mind-numbing play. This one needs a fix.

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

Well, my magic board finally appeared, so I don't know if the problem was actually fixed or if it was coincidence, but thanks, King!

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Good luck---and yes--boosters needed, but I did get through it :)
  • David_Lui
    David_Lui Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

No wonder, only 15 moves allowed and you got to be very, very lucky indeed. The king team has designed this level with the aim of players purchasing boosters to support them, how mean they are!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?