⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Answers

• Alexa-965
    Alexa-965 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2017

Hi @Cezdiamond, I'm having exactly the same issue here and I was at around level 1142. Please do send me a PM to solve this, my Game ID: 5570023293. Thank you very much! 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Hi Ceziadiamond,I'm having a similar issue! I got a new phone and did not have my account attached and lost the data on the new sync. I was in the region of 600 if I remember correctly!
    Hi Laurence- I will send you a message too!
  • anabun
    anabun Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Cristina and Chandra- I will send you both messages :-) 

Hi,I need help. I'm almost at level 700 on soda saga and 120-ish consecutive days for rewards collection. I traded in my old iPad for a new one. All my king games progress (including all the other ones that is not soda saga) goes back to 1. I did everything from rebooting, reinstall, login, logout, resigned in with Apple ID, nothing. I got nothing! I spent way too much time of playing consecutively and getting it to 700 level for it to go down the drain. Please help. I don't use FB account. I use email address instead. I have iCloud backup up to yesterday night, but it didn't help to restore my games. Old device is gone and content deleted by Apple Store. I have no way to access it anymore.
  • Francia_Quintana
    Francia_Quintana Posts: 1 Newbie

I just switched devices but was not connected to FB, is there any way to recover my progress? @Cezdiamond

• Erica_Tenenbaum
    Erica_Tenenbaum Posts: 1 Newbie

Cezdiamond, could you send me a message too, please?  I recently upgraded my phone and lost progress through level 640 approx. I did not have a facebook or email account and have wiped all data from my prior android phone.  Thanks.

Could I please get this too?
  • Safa_Hassan
    Safa_Hassan Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2017

Hi 

I have the same problem after factory reset yesterday . Game is Candy crush soda. 

No Facebook account was connected or email. 

Level 273 

I can send my Google play email on my device?  Or what can I do to restore the level progress 

Thank you :-( 

• Anisa_Kharbai
    Anisa_Kharbai Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2017
    Hi, i have the same problem after i synced it with facebook. Can anyone please help me too.
  • krissy201222
    krissy201222 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2017

Hello! I have the same issue, my dad was on level 660 and recently got a new phone, he asked me to save it to my facebook account as he does not have one and it was an easier way to transfer the levels, however when I logged in, it changed to level 10

• Cezdiamond

Hi @Cezdiamond, I'm having exactly the same issue here and I was at around level 1142. Please do send me a PM to solve this, my Game ID: 5570023293. Thank you very much! 

Hi there- I will send you a message too! :-)
  • Cezdiamond

I just switched devices but was not connected to FB, is there any way to recover my progress? @Cezdiamond

I will send you a message too :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?