⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Impossible to connect to facebook

Joaquim_Jorge
Joaquim_Jorge Posts: 2 Newbie

I play Candy Crush through facebook in my computer and i just pass level 620 but now when i try to ask for tickets it says that i'm not connected to facebook, what can i do to change it?

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑

Hi Joaquim,

Is there a blue connect button showing on any of your screens? For example, if you're on a level, at the bottom of all the other players' scores, there should be a blue connect with Facebook button. Because sometimes during the loading, logging in, process, you can get disconnected. 

Jilly 

• Joaquim_Jorge
    Joaquim_Jorge Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Joaquim,

Is there a blue connect button showing on any of your screens? For example, if you're on a level, at the bottom of all the other players' scores, there should be a blue connect with Facebook button. Because sometimes during the loading, logging in, process, you can get disconnected. 

Jilly 

Hi, in the bottom of the player's scores there is a blue button to send lives to my facebook friends, is that button that you are talking? If it is i tryed to press it but nothing changed.
  • JillyJill

Hi Joaquim,

Jilly 

Go to the homepage of Candy Crush, if it says Connect under Play, then you're disconnected so just hit the connect button. Also if you're already connected you can try logging out and logging back in by clicking your settings in the lower left, then click the cogwheel, and scroll until you see log out of Facebook. Hope this helps!
  • JillyJill

Go to the homepage of Candy Crush, if it says Connect under Play, then you're disconnected so just hit the connect button. Also if you're already connected you can try logging out and logging back in by clicking your settings in the lower left, then click the cogwheel, and scroll until you see log out of Facebook. Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

• BCarretas
    BCarretas Posts: 4 Newbie

Joaquim, comigo passava-se o mesmo.

Porém, mudei a linguagem do FB para inglês US, mas o jogo continuou em português. Voltei a mudar para português, e o jogo passou a inglês!

Certo é que agora as mensagens já seguem.

Não custa nada experimentar.

• BCarretas
    BCarretas Posts: 4 Newbie

Jilly 

There is not such button when you play at your computer!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?