We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

no boosters earned on computer version candy crush soda

Lezned_Rekcut
Lezned_Rekcut Posts: 11 Level 2

i have been playing for a while but i realised that i never earned any boosters on the computer version ..why is that so?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Lezned- Thanks for posting on King Care. Boosters are currently non-transferable between platforms and devices.As they are items saved directly to your device's memory they can only be used on that specific device.

This means that if you receive them on your mobile device you are unable to access them on your PC and vice versa.Your Gold Bars and level progression will always be synched and saved between your devices, as long as you are connected to our Kingdom or Facebook.

Also certain feature games where you can win awards may online be available on mobile devices :-) 

I hope this helps! 

Have a sweet week.

• Lezned_Rekcut

no tht does not help.. i,m not saying the boosters shud be transferable between devices,, i,m saying i DONT earn or get any boosters at all on the computer version..

• Cezdiamond

no tht does not help.. i,m not saying the boosters shud be transferable between devices,, i,m saying i DONT earn or get any boosters at all on the computer version..

Sorry for the confusion, are you playing a feature game? If so, which one?
  • Lezned_Rekcut
    edited June 2017

i,m playing candy crush soda.. i play on my computer and my android through facebook..but i have never gotten or earned any boosters on the computer.. dont know why..
  • Cezdiamond

There are feature games where you can earn boosters but this are mobile only. You need to be playing a feature game or the rewards calendar to win anything :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?