We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy Crush Saga Level 2229

13»

Answers

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2

Hello Peter. Just finished the Episode. Used a Fistfull of Boosters, but not too bad & yes, no timed levels. I still have some Boosters, so i will be back next week. Keep well.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited January 2017

Good Morning Peter and Bruce;  It's a good week.  Only  3 levels to go for this episode.  Peter as you mentioned, no timed levels....yeah!!!  Bruce, had to use boosters as well on a few of the levels. I have some boosters left as well in addition to playing the sugar track so I will be back next week as well.  Appears there is major chatter from some players in regard to the most recent update crashing on mobil devices.  I didn't appear to have any issues with my PC.  Good thing.  We need to figure out a way that we can check in here and find each others comments on these episodes.  Any ideas?  

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

Good Morning Peter and Bruce;  It's a good week.  Only  3 levels to go for this episode.  Peter as you mentioned, no timed levels....yeah!!!  Bruce, had to use boosters as well on a few of the levels. I have some boosters left as well in addition to playing the sugar track so I will be back next week as well.  Appears there is major chatter from some players in regard to the most recent update crashing on mobil devices.  I didn't appear to have any issues with my PC.  Good thing.  We need to figure out a way that we can check in here and find each others comments on these episodes.  Any ideas?  

This last episode was great compared to ones of late. I used boosters in almost every level anyway, still have some left tho. I keep coming back here for comments as well. You can send me a friend request if you want to. I don't usually accept them from strangers, but I will make an exception for my CC peeps. I am up here all by myself. No friends in these levels. I don't know how else we can communicate. Open to suggestions tho. See ya next Wed. ??? :D
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,096 Level 5

Hello Debbie, Bruce & Tracy,FYI, I just posted a comment on Level 2258, another timed level.
  • Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 134 Level 3

AHHHHH!!!!!!  God I HATE these timed levels!  All of them are NO FUN AT ALL!!  But this one?  2229???  For crying out loud.  Been at this for over a week, 100's  and 100's of attempts.  Wish it would just give me the board, because it has nothing to do with what I do.  I want to just pass it and starting having some fun again. SO FRIGGIN FRUSTRATING, UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mary_Davis_Zink
    Mary_Davis_Zink Posts: 34 Level 2

I find this level absurd!  I am so tired of you, King!  I mean, really, really tired of these stupid timed levels.  Not fun anymore.

• dcarr
    dcarr Posts: 6 Level 2

Hello Peter, Bruce and Debbie,  I found some great tips for this Level on Korrine H blogspot here they are... 

Tips: the technique here is to unmask timed bombs in the separated right side (hit with horizontal damage candy). These will fall to the bottom then make matches with them with fresh candies from the same side.            

You need do these within a few moves upon opening, otherwise those timed will go off and your time will also expire. After that, make so much +5 candy matches so you have enough time cushion when the candies start transferring to the right side. 

Then continue collecting +5 candies and then remove the cream/icing. You need to have the timed bombs dispensed.         Then make matches with the timed bombs. Best if you can make color bomb combos with the timed bombs. This will shoot your score way up.           

Always collect +5 candies in between these moves as getting these moves done can take so much time.             

Be patient and always have enough time cushion on hand as you make your way up to 150,000 points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHR7N-InJyQ

Nice answer except it's 200000 points and most of the time the cascads eat up the time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?