Developers'/customer service attitude

Options
KASTA100
KASTA100 Posts: 15 Level 2

Hi folks,

Is it common for the King to leave the complaints without proper answers ( the automatic response about sending the request further to technical support never means a thing in practice)?

I've reported couple of bugs, one more severe than others but no reaction from the King. Is it normal?

Comments

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

I've had to contact King customer support once or twice in the past, mainly about boosters or gold bars I never received. My experience dealing with them is very positive. My initial email was answered very promptly by a real person and the matter resolved within about 10 minutes.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,056 Legend
    Options

the automatic response about sending the request further to technical support never means a thing in practice

@KASTA100 I think you are confusing Player Support with answers you receive here in the forum. Answers you get here from the Moderators aren't from King as the Moderators are just volunteers.

The Moderators are supposed to receive information from the forum's Manager and the Manager does work for King. Overall though the answers they provide are their own ideas without any input from King.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?