⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not allowing me to use pink ticks

Options
Nae-2
Nae-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am on level 130 which is a "collect the orders" round but I am not able to use the pink ticks (of which I have 8) to help me pass the level. This is really frustrating.

Best Answer

• Nae-2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jilly, I let my friend play this level for me and when I took my phone back, the tick was highlighted. So I don't know what happened, but it's working now :)

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Nae,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Were you ever able to use the pink ticks since posting this question? If not can you please take a screenshot of the page where it's showing you unable to check them? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Also, is your app updated?  Go to your play store and then go to Candy Crush, if it says "update", click on that. 

Please let me know if you're able to proceed, thank you,

Jilly 

• JillyJill
    Options

Hi Nae, 

Thank you for the screenshot, I see that it is not highlighted as the others are. Have you EVER used them before? I am asking because this might be one of those boosters that you have to pass a certain level to use. 

In the meantime I'll pass this on to a King Care moderator to assist you with the technical aspect of the issue.

Thank you for your patience, 

Jilly 

• Nae-2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jilly, I let my friend play this level for me and when I took my phone back, the tick was highlighted. So I don't know what happened, but it's working now :)

• JillyJill
    Options

Wow, so glad it eventually worked for you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?