⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Stuck on level 2105

Options
margrumit
margrumit Posts: 4 Newbie

I am stuck on level 2105. I passed it a few times but it does not move forward to the next level, nor was I given the chance to ask for friends' help.

Answers

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

New levels come out every Wednesday. Good luck !! 

• margrumit
    Options

It has been 2 months, and I can see that my friends are already a few levels ahead, so there are levels, I just cannot play them :(
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Posted your issue to the moderator's page. Hopefully someone will contact you soon, and get you back on track. Good Luck !!
  • Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

Can you please let me know what happens when you pass the level. Does the game crash, does it go back to the map etc. Can you also say what device you are playing on.

Thanks,

Johnny

• margrumit
    Options

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

Can you please let me know what happens when you pass the level. Does the game crash, does it go back to the map etc. Can you also say what device you are playing on.

Thanks,

Johnny

What happens is I pass the level successfully, the browser (chrome on computer) does not crush, I am given the option go to the next level, but the new level does not open, stays on level 2015 on the map. I have passed the same level maybe 3 or 4 times.
  • margrumit
    Options

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?