No additional moves

Options
peanutmiller1
peanutmiller1 Posts: 13 Level 2

For the past 3 days I have been playing the same game, I purchased 45 gold bars.14683 level

usually after playing 5 games, the moves increase by 5 and go as high as 125. I can’t pass the level without purchasing additional moves. This happened last week as well and the only way I could move forward was purchasing 5 moves several times having to purchase bars. Then it went back to the usual additional moves. Now I’m back to no additional moves for 3 days. Please fix this. I’ll go broke trying to play games. HELP

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,303 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @peanutmiller1🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Those +5 moves feature was test that was sent to few groups of players!!

Sometimes, it could be turned off, and sometimes, the test will be moved on to other groups of players like all other tests!! As players, we cannot be sure what might have happened in your game!!

I try to accumulate boosters through Daily Treat machine, booster wheel, Treasure hunt / sweet Cinema, and especially Season pass. Then, I try a new episode and since I have enough lollipop boosters + UFO boosters, it will be a bit easy for me to beat my levels.

I know that you won't be able to move up in the map because of the pause to collect boosters! But, I am ok with that!! May be you can try that and see if you can pass this level that has been a hurdle for you🤔

If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• peanutmiller1
    peanutmiller1 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

No progress, no boosters to use, still not getting additional moves, still stuck on 5 moves, 10 bars

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,970 Legend
    Options

Do NOT spend any money on this game!!! Can't you see how they are taking advantage of you? If it's not possible to pass a level spending just 10 gold bars then absolutely, do NOT pay and if this means you cannot continue to play, then do not play either! This is supposed to be a fun game and if it's not fun then it's a rubbish game and not worth anyone playing and certainly not spending money to play!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?