Restarting Group Discussion page for the whole community

Comments

• steventseng
    steventseng Posts: 11,211 Level 5

I tried CCSS just now and the network returned to normal, but I still didn't get the entry reward. Maybe there will be a second chance tomorrow?

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 16,696 Level 5

Oh I sincerely hope so ! But your qualification remains valid?

Did you try all the 'old tricks'? Close and open the game, play a few old level, clear cache blablabla....?

• steventseng

@nekocat

I did everything I could think of and everything went back to normal, except for the qualifier rewards. Let’s see if I get into ‘Second Chance’ this afternoon to find out the result.

• steventseng

@nekocat

CCSS daily activities (not everyone has them):

Daily Bonus:

Three limited-time props can be obtained after 00:00 every day.

Gumball Goodies:

Once every 48 hours, there will be a free draw, one of lollipop hammer, 30 minutes of hearts, and 30 minutes of colored candies.

Spending 39 gold bars, you can draw 3 types of balls, and have a chance to get red-hand or striped lollipops and limited-time props.

4 In A Row: Starting from 16:00 every day, cooperate with 2 teammates to form a straight or horizontal line (excluding slashes), each person can complete up to 2 per day. The reward is one of striped lollipops, red hands, and wrapped candies. When the connection is completed, you must complete at least one task to receive rewards. (You can invite friends)

Shipmates: Limited time of 7 days, naval battle, each ship must be hit 2 times, the first to sink 4 ships of the opponent wins. Choose 4 companions. When the companions pass new levels, they can get up to 3 ammunition refills. The more consecutive companions pass the levels, the more ammunition they will have.

Kimmy's Arcade: Once a day, pass 10 levels. The more levels you pass, the better the rewards will be. Choose a card to fill the screen with jam.

Rainbow Streak: A water bottle prop appears before the level. The upper limit is 5 consecutive wins. If you fail, it will return to zero.

Treasure Hunt: Limited to 24 hours,

You can get it by completing new levels. The higher the level, the better the reward.

Episode Race: Pass 15 new levels in a row, the winner will get a gold bar, 5 at level 1 + 10 at level 2 + 15 at level 3.

Weekly Contest: 7 days, Monday at 8:00, whoever passes the most new levels will be the winner.

Champion's Prize three times in a row: Top three in three consecutive times.

Rescue Buddies: Tuesday or Thursday at 16:00, limited time for 7 days, old levels cannot be played, cake levels can be played, cooperate with one person to complete 9×15=135 stars (3 stars for each level, 45 levels need to be passed),

The winner = epic ball, the loser = extraordinary ball, and randomly get 2-5 props, such as: 2 hands, 2 lollipops, 4 gold bars.

(You can invite friends)

Rocket Rush: Appears twice in about 4 days, starting at 16:00. Play against 4 people. Complete the colored candies and use them. You don’t have to pass the level. You can use old levels and cake levels. The prize is a rare ball.

PS. Rocket Dash is available in 1 hour or 15 minute versions. If you log out within the game time limit, the record will disappear and you will no longer be able to participate within the time limit.

Rewards Pass: Limited to a few days, optional event length, complete the mission to receive 3 gold bars, and other props.

Bonus Level: During Episode Race, it usually appears after passing a new level, allowing the bear to reach the finish line and obtain limited-time props.

Soda Cup: Soda Cup lasts for one month, with four competitions. The winner will receive 500 gold bars.

• steventseng

@nekocat

I posted some activity introductions of CCSS, but it was "delayed". Please wait until it appears before reading it. If you have any questions, please let me know.

• nekocat
    edited December 2023

I really do not understand why your qualification would not be validated. But with King everything is possible 🙄 and it is frustrating. I so much cross fingers for you that you do not have to compete again for something you already won !

• nekocat

Thank you so much for your renewed thoughfullness my dear friend; I am very grateful 🙏🙌

• nekocat

Good afternoon dear Steven @steventseng @steventsenga new quest is awaiting you in Candy Crush

I hope you will have time to do it and you will enjoy it! 😊

• nekocat

Any news on the CCSS front @steventseng ?

• steventseng

@nekocat

As always, 90% of this match disappeared without a trace, no "second chances" were entered, and no match cards appeared. But it doesn't matter, I'll wait a few days and see.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?