⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have finished Level 2615 & it's goodbye Candy Crush.

Options
Bruce_Hayward
Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2

I absolutely detest the new Format. Hate it, hate it. hate it. Totally. Played for about an hour & become increasingly irritable. I still have 305 Gold Bars, 160 Hammers, 156 Hands, 8 UFO's & many others. I have no interest in this Game anymore.

I am gone. Forever.

Best Answer

Answers

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

So sorry to see that you are going to quit playing the game.  Why don't ya just play till your boosters are gone.  I've been playing on my PC with the new format for month now.  I don't think it's bad at all but I know we all have our opinions.  Hope you change your mind....

• Kerri_
    Kerri_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I will also be leaving. This new format is terrible. Why they have to change something that was working is beyond me. I do not know of anyone that likes it. C ya Candy Crush.

• Kerri_
    Kerri_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Another reason the game is so terrible is that it keeps freezing & you cannot go back & replay other levels because it keeps reverting to level 2516 after you have played a previous level. So what is the point of having to wait another week to start again when you have reached the end levels. Why have you taken away the collection of double points. if you finish a level on the first time. This game is now officially CRAP.

• Bruce_Hayward
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well i weakened & tried it again, alas i still hate it. 

The Game seems foreign to me now. It no longer plays & looks like my old friend. 

It really is goodbye. 

• Debbie-5
    edited June 2017
    Options

Another reason the game is so terrible is that it keeps freezing & you cannot go back & replay other levels because it keeps reverting to level 2516 after you have played a previous level. So what is the point of having to wait another week to start again when you have reached the end levels. Why have you taken away the collection of double points. if you finish a level on the first time. This game is now officially CRAP.

Kerri, you can play previous levels by using the "side bar" to scroll down to the level you want to play. Unfortunately, most of the time after completing the level it will revert back to the most recent level completed, however you can go back to previous levels as much as you want. I agree, you used to get double points if you complete the level which appears to be gone. I addressed this concern when my system updated to the new format a month ago. I don't think they will do anything about it.
  • Debbie-5
    Options

The Game seems foreign to me now. It no longer plays & looks like my old friend. 

It really is goodbye. 

Sorry :-(
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

It really is goodbye. 

Oh No !! I hate to see you go Bruce !! :( I agree with Debbie, you should at least play out your boosters. You might like it more by then. I play on a desktop, and it doesn't seem that much different to me. I will miss you terribly !! I hope you change your mind as well.
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

So sorry to see that you are going to quit playing the game.  Why don't ya just play till your boosters are gone.  I've been playing on my PC with the new format for month now.  I don't think it's bad at all but I know we all have our opinions.  Hope you change your mind....

I play on a PC as well, and I don't see that much difference. The path is different, but not the game boards.
  • Bruce_Hayward
    Options

Thanks for responding to my Blog, but no, i will not be returning to play. .

I agree that once you start playing it is basically the same, but the animation is too busy & hurts my eyes. (It's like the Moderators complaining about Blogs in Capitals).

Also the general layout is very Juvenile. Something my 6 year old Grand kid would play. To me, it has regressed into a cheap imitation of once what was a great Game. 

I am not interested anymore in spending my leisure time playing this rubbish. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?