ok..level 1500..now I have 25 plays on phone but, 23 on pc..neither is giving me the 26 on you help

Options
Holly_Tarmarblk
Holly_Tarmarblk Posts: 12 Level 2

plays on phone 25..plays on computer 23.. neither have the 26 your help page has.. I have lost so many lives and boosters! and btw..this far into it you could at least give me the win on the wheel! Anyway please fix this level..and give back all the lost lives or boosters spent on a broken level! Thanks

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Holly,

I´m not there yet, but I read about this level on here http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1500

You´re right by telling it had 26 moves first, until the current 23 moves.

If you look this level up on YouTube, then make sure you filter on ´This week´

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m6bNXPFtWc

• JAM
    JAM Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Would really like the rational from King on this. If a level had 26 moves why would it be decreased? I almost bet I can take a stab at this and answer it myself. It is because you are greedy and by lowering the number of moves you force people into using boosters and if they don't have them they then have the option to either buy them or quit and you pretty much know most will not quit. Awesome marketing there...of course the only problem is about 80% of your levels require boosters to pass and wait until you hit the 2000 levels. All the promos they run with Light Up the Sky you can kiss goodbye because upper levels consist of about 20% not classified which means either impossible or f**ked up. 60% hard and 20% super hard. That also does not account for the amount of bugs in the levels from candies that just explode for no reason or spawners that take way more hits than they should to be destroyed. On top of that expect repeating levels because talent has left the building at King. More about quantity than quality these days...thus the whole purpose of creating a TV show. I wonder if that will be as bugged as the game is. And just to add, who was the genius that came up with the frog? Possibly the dumbest add in a game in the history of game development. Has nothing to do with the game at all.

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Would really like the rational from King on this. If a level had 26 moves why would it be decreased? I almost bet I can take a stab at this and answer it myself. It is because you are greedy and by lowering the number of moves you force people into using boosters and if they don't have them they then have the option to either buy them or quit and you pretty much know most will not quit. Awesome marketing there...of course the only problem is about 80% of your levels require boosters to pass and wait until you hit the 2000 levels. All the promos they run with Light Up the Sky you can kiss goodbye because upper levels consist of about 20% not classified which means either impossible or f**ked up. 60% hard and 20% super hard. That also does not account for the amount of bugs in the levels from candies that just explode for no reason or spawners that take way more hits than they should to be destroyed. On top of that expect repeating levels because talent has left the building at King. More about quantity than quality these days...thus the whole purpose of creating a TV show. I wonder if that will be as bugged as the game is. And just to add, who was the genius that came up with the frog? Possibly the dumbest add in a game in the history of game development. Has nothing to do with the game at all.

I guess all changes are based on severe testing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?