⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My levels stop at 1820!!!!! Why is my computer showing no more levels?

Options
westiedogs
westiedogs Posts: 10 Level 2

Since the newer version was installed, I cannot progress past 1820----no more levels are shown.  How does this get fixed?  It has been several days.  

Answers

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Hi Westiedogs !! Thank you for contacting King Care !! Sorry you're having trouble. It looks like you're at the end of the Bonbon Beanstalk episode. Have you been stuck there since before last Wednesday?? New levels are released every Wednesday. If you're playing on a phone, or device, check your play store for latest version. If you're on a computer and have been there longer than a week let me know on this thread, and I'll try  help you further. Good luck !! 

• westiedogs
    Options

Hi Westiedogs !! Thank you for contacting King Care !! Sorry you're having trouble. It looks like you're at the end of the Bonbon Beanstalk episode. Have you been stuck there since before last Wednesday?? New levels are released every Wednesday. If you're playing on a phone, or device, check your play store for latest version. If you're on a computer and have been there longer than a week let me know on this thread, and I'll try  help you further. Good luck !! 

Hi, I have updated face book on my phone and this problem has been going on much longer than Wednesday. The levels don't show on my phone either.
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Hi Westiedogs. Thank you for your reply. I will pass your information on to the moderators, to get you back on track. Best of luck too you !!!
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Westiedogs,

Are you playing on Facebook or from mobile device? If from mobile, please let me know if it's iOS, Android, Kindle or Windows Phone.

Thanks Tracy for helping out :-)

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• westiedogs
    Options

Hi Westiedogs,

Are you playing on Facebook or from mobile device? If from mobile, please let me know if it's iOS, Android, Kindle or Windows Phone.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I typically play thru facebook on my computer. I also have an IPhone and it doesn't show the levels either
  • westiedogs
    Options

Hi Westiedogs,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hi, Still not fixed. I have been playing this game for four years...sad to quit now

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?