Why won't my game work

Options
nikkigoswick
nikkigoswick Posts: 5 Level 2

I've been playing this game for 5 years and it allows me to make purchases but it doesn't give me anything it's supposed to give me and I want to know why? Is this how you treat the people that spend money on your games because if it is I will be taking it off my phone. This has been going on for several months now and I've just about had my full of it. If someone doesnt answer me I'm going on my social media account and tell everyone what a RIP off candy crush is.

Answers

• nikkigoswick
    Options

This Candy Crush Saga Situation's been going on for months with me and I plan on going on social media and let people know just what a rip off Candy Crush Saga really is because I've been on it for 5 years I think this is absolutely ridiculous and I won't waste another time on this crap game

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,718 Legend
    Options

Purchases are nothing to do with Candy Crush @nikkigoswick. All purchases are handled and delivered by the app store that you use to make the purchases. That is, if you play on an Android device you will have to query any purchasing issues with the Play Store.

• nikkigoswick
    Options

I I have contacted y'all repeatedly about my game and every morning that I get up to play my game it won't give me nothing from the day before except for the Little Wheel that gives you one option to get every morning, that's all it lets me get into and I try to play the game every single day but I don't get that wheel that gives you the prize if you keep going every 30 days it gets bigger and bigger that stop coming two or three weeks ago I've contacted y'all several times about this and it's still not working correctly and I've purchased a lot of stuff on this game more than any game I've ever played I've spent money here so if this doesn't stop I'm going to go on social media platform and let people know how bad Candy Crush really is cuz y'all are not fixing my problem at all nor are you trying to so if you don't fix it I'm going to get mad and nobody wants that.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,320 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @nikkigoswick 🤗 A Warm welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues in your game🙃

When you said “it allows you to make purchases but it doesn’t give anything” — did this happened yesterday? Or is it a regular issue?

Can you please reply?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,320 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello Nikki @nikkigoswick 🤗 Welcome & Good Morning!

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues in your game!

With regards to the Booster wheel and other features in your Events folder —> It is an issue that many players are experiencing from past few weeks. We have a discussion thread about it. Please click on this link to see other crushers’ comments —> Missing events

Coming back to the issue, there is a small trick we can do to bring in the events. It is as if those events are hiding behind the curtain. If we give a boost to them by playing a level, all the events will appear again.

Please follow these steps —> After you open the game, first go to the Events folder — come back to the map screen and play an old level or a new level — finish it till the end — win or lose does not matter — go back to the map screen — open the vents folder — all your events should be back👍

** Sometimes, playing one single level is not working for some players! If that is the case for you, please repeat these steps. But, each time you finish the level, you must go to the events folder and check. I know this is a hassle! But, it works! It worked any players I have suggested🙂

NOTE: Until the glitch is fixed, you will have to follow these steps everyday when you open the game for the first time in a day!

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?