📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush level 2455

Options
2»

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

Yes, Tracy we are all back again. I am now stuck on Level 2457. Another idiotic level. 2455, 2456 & 2457are all purely designed as money grabs.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Hi Everyone!!!  I posted how I solved this on the thread I started for it (surprised they didn't combine the threads)  Anyway, as you've all figured out it was a booster bonanza.  Someone did post a video on my thread and I think it said "no boosters", but I never watch the videos so don't know if its possible.  I just finished this episode and it really did deplete all my boosters, and I too had to go back and play for more boosters in order to finish.  I also noticed how ridiculously hard it was to complete some score objectives.  I would get a really hard objective done and notice the score was nowhere near what I needed, but it zoomed up and marked complete anyway--thank goodness!!  On a positive note, the treasure chests worked!!  :)  It's nice to see you all hanging in too!  

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hi Tracy, Peter, Tammy, Bruce, and all.  Yep I'm still here.  I've tried not to complain too much but now that my boosters are almost gone and the treasure chest isn't rewarding, it's these idiotic booster levels that bring me back here to vent. Nice to know I'm not the only one having to use boosters on these levels.  Ugh.....And I still have 4 levels to go to complete !!!!

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hi ya'll...I am also going to put in my two cents about this level. I have been out of town for a few days and not had time to play as much, but yes, I am also stuck on this level for days now and have not come close to winning. I am not eager to move ahead either since you have informed me things do not get any better with the upcoming levels. Way too many boosters needed and I still cannot win. I am frustrated once again.

• Stuart_John
    Stuart_John Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Yes, Tracy we are all back again. I am now stuck on Level 2457. Another idiotic level. 2455, 2456 & 2457are all purely designed as money grabs.

Thanks for the advice - this could well be the end of CC for me. Refuse to pay for a game that is so obviously rigged.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?