⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2618

Options
Saulyte
Saulyte Posts: 90 Level 2

Another imposible level. Hit with stripe sweets and lolipops the same machine and nothing. Use my boosters and still stuck. Imposible level. Tired from trying to complete this level

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Not impossible at all. You are apparently forgetting that licorice wheels will absorb striped candy shots and prevent them reaching the mixers and that it is no longer possible to destroy mixers with lollipops. The key to solving this is to get the cherry as quickly as possible to one of the side squares on the second row (ideally the one on the right as it makes the next stage a bit easier) and then concentrating all your efforts on firing at the nearest corner mixer on the first row. However many generations the mixers make this one is never obscured and if the cherry is on the second row it can't be any further blocked.

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

Not impossible at all. You are apparently forgetting that licorice wheels will absorb striped candy shots and prevent them reaching the mixers and that it is no longer possible to destroy mixers with lollipops. The key to solving this is to get the cherry as quickly as possible to one of the side squares on the second row (ideally the one on the right as it makes the next stage a bit easier) and then concentrating all your efforts on firing at the nearest corner mixer on the first row. However many generations the mixers make this one is never obscured and if the cherry is on the second row it can't be any further blocked.

You make it sound so easy, Baz. Been trying to do just that but at the mercy of the elusive lucky board. Playing less and less these days.
  • CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

An hour after I posted, my lucky board appeared. Yay!
  • Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

.This one does seem pretty tough, although I think it seems easier on the newer updated version on FB rather than the one on King's website. It is a very tedious level though

• Norma_Brooks
    Norma_Brooks Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Can you please tell me how many times you have to hit the mixers. On the you tube versions I have seen it seems to only be 3 times but I have hit them 6 times and nothing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?