Enjoying the challenge my buddies?

Options
Roper321
Roper321 Posts: 50 Level 2

I miss the perks like events, lives and boosters in the game but I'm enjoying the challenge, I'm still playin' and still crushin'. Anyone else making the best of the situation? Jackyl says it best in (The Lumberjack song)at the end. "Wether you like it or wether you don't. That's the way we like it! Hee-yaw .... hee-yaw,.hee yaw, hee-yaw.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,951 Legend
    Options

If you can make the most of it depends on whis level range you are playing in the game. I find that above level 14,000 you might as well quit playing, it's not fun whatever you do. In the lower ranges it can be fun.

I'm not sure why you write you miss events. Candy Crush is having so many events all the time, it's full of them. Some are better than others. One big moan is that players get different events and challenges and that the game is full of glitches. So even this community is suffering from this: Players used to discuss events and strategies to pass levels in the past. Now all we read about is complaints that the game won't load or that events don't show up or ads have disappeared. I like my events that pay out boosters, especially Season Pass, and make the most of them, I play the episode races for gold. I don't mind the chocolate box with the timed boosters so much now, and like Sam's Streak as it gives me 10 minutes of party poppers, which can help win about have the episode race before time is up. But have no idea if your game or your rewards are anything like mine.

• Roper321
    Roper321 Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

Your right I don't know what the higher levels are like I'm on level 3413 and it's way more challenging for me, I'm not passing levels as fast as I was when I was connected to the game, getting extra lives from friends, boosters and events. Now I only gets a live every half hour and no boosters but I'm slowly but surely passing levels(please don't call me Shirley). The longest it took for me to pass any of the hardest levels was a day and a half, I started 3 months ago and over a week now not connected to the game. It's all about the stats and I never spent any money. When I was getting boosters, I was flyin' through the levels win streaks over a hundred and bam! I gets booted out multiple times a day. Can't change the past, don't know the future. Live in the moment now, now is gone every second. Be happy and make the best of it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?