Level 2554 move count

SZOatmeal
SZOatmeal Posts: 2 Newbie

I only get 16 moves for this level, but i looked at the solves on Youtube and the videos showed 30 moves - what's up with that. this level is rough for only 16. not fair.

Best Answer

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓

This is why it pays to be up with those of us who get first stab at the new levels (although it has to be said that there are many occasions when it works the other way). Most of the videos show solutions with 16 or more turns unused so it was obviously deemed too easy and adjusted. This happens all the time. If it now proves too difficult (I must admit that I haven't yet completed it in 16 moves)  then there may well be a loosening of the reins at some future date.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓

This is why it pays to be up with those of us who get first stab at the new levels (although it has to be said that there are many occasions when it works the other way). Most of the videos show solutions with 16 or more turns unused so it was obviously deemed too easy and adjusted. This happens all the time. If it now proves too difficult (I must admit that I haven't yet completed it in 16 moves)  then there may well be a loosening of the reins at some future date.

• nutmeg
    nutmeg Posts: 28 Level 2

17 or 18 would even do.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?