⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

someone needs to look at level 1061--beenplaying that level way too long never even close,

Options
Larry_Holland
Larry_Holland Posts: 72 Level 3

level 1061 cannot be beat saw othe complaints about this level, king should look at it,no

t even fun just a waste of time

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Larry,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  What exactly are you having trouble with on this level? I just replayed the level and passed through. It is labeled a "very hard level" though. Are you using any boosters before the game starts? Just trying to get an idea with how to help you out. Let me know.

Thanks for the inquiry, 

Jilly 

• Larry_Holland
    Larry_Holland Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options

Hi Larry,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  What exactly are you having trouble with on this level? I just replayed the level and passed through. It is labeled a "very hard level" though. Are you using any boosters before the game starts? Just trying to get an idea with how to help you out. Let me know.

Thanks for the inquiry, 

Jilly 

I have played the level 1061 more than 100 times and never got close,don't belive u played and beat it 1st try!
  • JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the inquiry, 

Jilly 

I'm an advanced player Larry, I used many boosters to beat it and you have to remember I've played this level before. Boosters and hammers are the key in my book.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?