⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Jackpot- Nothing

Options
BlueSky14
BlueSky14 Posts: 5 Level 2

This morning when I used the free booster spinner I won the Jackpot but then got nothing. I used app on iPhone 5s, app was already open from the night before. Spinner landed on Jackpot and Claim button came up. When I clicked on button it just said come back later for a spin. That's it.  This happened once before around 3 months ago too! Thanks.

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi BlueSky14,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Congratulations on reaching the jackpot! It's just like with any prize, you claim it, and then the screen pops up to come back later for another spin. You should have received the boosters in your account for the prize given. Did you not receive your boosters?  If not I can have a King Care moderator to look into your account to check if anything was received and compensate you for anything not received.

Please let me know if you'd like me to do this, 

Jilly

• BlueSky14
    Options

Hi BlueSky14,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Congratulations on reaching the jackpot! It's just like with any prize, you claim it, and then the screen pops up to come back later for another spin. You should have received the boosters in your account for the prize given. Did you not receive your boosters?  If not I can have a King Care moderator to look into your account to check if anything was received and compensate you for anything not received.

Jilly

I hit claim and it seemed to me that nothing happened. I couldn't sworn when I got this once before it showed me what was in the jackpot when I hit claim. I honestly don't keep close enough track of the boosters to know if they changed when I next opened a game. If someone could check that would be great. What is in the jackpot anyway? Thank you!
  • JillyJill
    Options

It's just the same usually, 1 of each booster, I'll have someone look into this,

• JillyJill
    Options

Hi BlueSky14,

Jilly

It's just the same usually, 1 of each booster, I'll have someone look into this.
  • BlueSky14
    Options

It's just the same usually, 1 of each booster, I'll have someone look into this,

The difference in behavior, I noticed this morning, is when you land on something on the wheel is shows you a big picture of it in the middle and you choose "Claim." In my case above it never showed the big picture of what the jackpot is. Thank you for having someone take a look.
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi BlueSky14 & JillyJill,

Thanks a lot to both of you for writing here on King Care.

BlueSky14, you should have received my private message related to your account in your inbox now.

JillyJill, as always, thanks a lot for your help :-)

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• BlueSky14
    Options

I guess this isn't going to get resolved?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?