⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Beat level 2690 but game won't progress to let me move to 2691. Am up to date on versions. help plz

Aida_Lajoconde_
Aida_Lajoconde_ Posts: 1 Newbie

I have passed level 2690 multiple times, and my character moved past it to the last landing point in that set, but won't progress to the next  levels (ie 2691) My version is up to date. Playing on Samsung tablet. And have tried re syncing to Facebook and it has not helped.  How can I get this to advance?

I have  uninstalling and reinstalling the program haven't fixed the issue

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓

Hello Aida,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Congratulations on progressing to level 2690! Currently, this is the last level available on mobile until the update on Wednesday. Mobile is always 1 or 2 episodes behind the PC version. So on Wednesday you will see more levels on your tablet.

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

Answers

• JillyJill
    Answer ✓

Hello Aida,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Congratulations on progressing to level 2690! Currently, this is the last level available on mobile until the update on Wednesday. Mobile is always 1 or 2 episodes behind the PC version. So on Wednesday you will see more levels on your tablet.

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

• Slouma_Boubou
    Slouma_Boubou Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem to day !!! Please help 

• JillyJill

Check for an update, today is update day and you should have one waiting for you or have already updated.

• Jacqsks
    Jacqsks Posts: 1 Newbie

I was having the same problem after updates, my samsung phone  was stuck after passing level 2690, it started to move to 2691 but wouldn't go any further, however my iPhone was working fine. I ended up powering down my samsung and restarting and it worked fine after that. Hope that works for others as well. 

• JillyJill

I was having the same problem after updates, my samsung phone  was stuck after passing level 2690, it started to move to 2691 but wouldn't go any further, however my iPhone was working fine. I ended up powering down my samsung and restarting and it worked fine after that. Hope that works for others as well. 

Good advice, always restart your device if all else fails!!
  • Alibradley_
    Alibradley_ Posts: 1 Newbie

Mine is frozen too. Completed all levels when new one released hasn't moved me up. Did previous level again but still nothing :( 

up to date. Deleted and reinstalled still nothing 

• Shamrock31707
    Shamrock31707 Posts: 1 Newbie

I too am experiencing this. I downloaded the update on Wednesday to my iPhone. Restarted my phone several times. Still not moving forward. 

• Shelllynune
    Shelllynune Posts: 1 Newbie

2 weeks later and I still have the same problem.  I cant get past 2690 after winning level many times. Anyone have any new ideasm

• Amira_Khalil_
    Amira_Khalil_ Posts: 3 Newbie

I have same problem I passed level 2690 several times but the game is not moving forward to the next level 2691 need help 

• Nan_Ratcha
    Nan_Ratcha Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello Aida,

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

Please help... I having the same problem and same level for more than a month now, tried reinstalled but still not fix. Android phone

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?