Options
Karen_Sims
Karen_Sims Posts: 5 Level 2

this is the 2nd time i had the same problem 3 weeks ago,on level 1850 got over 50000,then it says over 75000,then it says over 90000 all in under 30 seconds done all of them and got 124000 and it still isn't moving on to 1851,3 weeks ago the same happened cleared all my history and it went back to 10 levels before so obviously winning those levels wasn't recorded but the same thing again,passed all those levels again and it still isn't moving on i have never had any problems before and play lots of other king games with no problems but candy crush is my favourite,can someone please help ??

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Karen Sims,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your Facebook.

Could you please try again now and assure yourself to connect to your account related to your Aol email address?

Please let me know how you're getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Karen_Sims
    Karen_Sims Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Karen Sims,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your Facebook.

Could you please try again now and assure yourself to connect to your account related to your Aol email address?

Please let me know how you're getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

hi tony,thankyou for trying to help,i have just tried again and it is still the same completed the level press next for the next level and it doesn't do anything so still on level 1850 it is driving me insane and i domiss playing it,i play through facebook,please help xx

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?