⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level preview not working from 2706 through 2735

Errol_Satz
Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3

When I hover my cursor over a level button, there is no preview from Fudgy Fort to Popcorn Planet, only a blank rectangle. Preview works properly elsewhere. It's a tiny problem and doesn't impede game play, but I miss it. Tried the usual things, in case it was a problem on my end, but they didn't work. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Answers

• Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    edited August 2017

I'm having the same problem, but I can't advance either. I'm stuck at 2117. The entire Fudgy level is a blank rectangle. I played on this level up to 2117, and now the entire game from 2006 and up is just a blank rectangle at each level.  I have to refresh game, only to have the same thing happen again. I'm stuck right now.

• Errol_Satz

I'm having the same problem, but I can't advance either. I'm stuck at 2117. The entire Fudgy level is a blank rectangle. I played on this level up to 2117, and now the entire game from 2006 and up is just a blank rectangle at each level.  I have to refresh game, only to have the same thing happen again. I'm stuck right now.

I can still play, so that's much worse than the problem I'm having and I think your problem should be a higher priority. Are you also playing at King.com? Can you play the earlier levels, the ones before 2006? I hope someone from King assists you soon.
  • Errol_Satz

Level preview now also missing in Peppermint Pond starting with level 2751.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?