Options

Answers

• mjrose103
    mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

2703 kill me !!!

l already pass , but it can't stop ! 

This situation already twice !!!

Waste my time and this leave is hard to pass!

How could you help my loss ?

You have to get it out on your last move or it just keeps going
  • Karen123
    Karen123 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

Hi guys,

The Game Studio is working on locating the error. I will update you as soon as the issue has been located and solved.

As a workaround please play the level on Facebook or King.com - just make sure you have the game connected online and you will be able to play the level there.

- Mark

I'm still waiting for a response to a question I posted 2 weeks ago. It was regarding an exclusive challenge that I couldn't collect the booster rewards from. Time and many boosters lost trying.
  • Panpaitos_Creta
    Options

Hi guys,

The Game Studio is working on locating the error. I will update you as soon as the issue has been located and solved.

As a workaround please play the level on Facebook or King.com - just make sure you have the game connected online and you will be able to play the level there.

- Mark

Still not fixed... try it an facebook/pc and ios app too.... Lost bonuses and lives
  • Kwai_Sung_Ho
    Kwai_Sung_Ho Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

- Mark

I just have same problem on level 2693 !! very angry :-{
  • Betty_Norman
    Betty_Norman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Me too!  I finished 2693 twice and am giving up until I see it is fixed. Wasted 1 lollipop booster, but mostly lots of time.

I have finished it twice as well. Can't believe it is taking this long for the company to fix the problem.....incompetent booobs?
  • Kelly_Dwyer
    Kelly_Dwyer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Me too!  I finished 2693 twice and am giving up until I see it is fixed. Wasted 1 lollipop booster, but mostly lots of time.

Same here grrrr
  • Jewel-6
    Jewel-6 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I was stuck in a loop with 2693 but the game seem to end on its own after few hours ...I have passed few levels ...but a week later..  I have seem gone back to the 2693 level again.... why? ????? ...again.. I beat the level and got stuck in the loops on my Ipad but I couldn't wait around.... now I have to do it all over again.... so frustrating...I play it on my PC and iPad so it should know what level I am suppose to be at not starting level again after beating it 2x

Also wasted a lot of boosters on the level
  • Gayle_Hopkins
    Gayle_Hopkins Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

- Mark

How can I move past the level 2693 that continues to explode. I don't want to switch to my computer or Facebook because the level was so difficult to begin with.
  • Xtraquispe
    Xtraquispe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same thing here. I'm on an iPhone. Did anyone try to click on the flower in lower left corner and click on end game? The little red door? 

Yes. You lose the level because you quit. So annoying!
  • Xtraquispe
    Xtraquispe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

2703 still isn't fixed. I had one move left and it's still cascading. Annoying!

I've had 1 move left and 0 moves left when I beat it and it still does it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?