⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What is the purpose of the "golden crown" level pass markers???

Coreena_Lilly
Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

So, the HTML5 version of Candy Crush Saga is back on Facebook....which I like. Thank you

However....my complaint is that when you pass a level with 1 life you get a "bonus" "golden crown" level pass marker.

First, what is the purpose of it?????    I thought it said you would get a bonus for finishing the level with 1 life!!!???!!!???

Second........where the problem lies.....once you get these "golden crown" markers...you can't go back to re-play the bonus levels to collect the "special candy" that help you get boosters.....

This is a MAJOR upset.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Coreena!

I've seen other threads here on King Care where bonus items can only be collected once so I think the same rule applies for the golden crown.

Cheers 

• Kndrdwn
    Kndrdwn Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 2017

I didn't get any bonus items for passing the levels on the first try, so I'm not sure what the point is or how to collect the bonuses. When I look back at my map I have lots of crowns, but don't have any bonus things to go with them. Is like to know what the bonus is and how to collect them 

• rhinogulius
    rhinogulius Posts: 23 Level 2

I didn't get any bonus items for passing the levels on the first try, so I'm not sure what the point is or how to collect the bonuses. When I look back at my map I have lots of crowns, but don't have any bonus things to go with them. Is like to know what the bonus is and how to collect them 

Same. I pass a level on the first try, get a gold crown but no "special reward" is ever given. Rubbish!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?