how to beat candy crush level 2747

Options

on sites that show how to beat 2747 they all start out with 2 color bombs that you combine together to break open the items to be collected. My candy crush 2747 does not have these. It only has 27 moves to collect 8 items and clear 55 jellies. Help!!!! have tried many times but this is not possible without those 2 color bombs

Answers

• IlaLeo
    IlaLeo Posts: 93 Level 2
    Options

Hi Judy,

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.

They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience. This can sometimes mean that some video tutorials available online do not reflect the current in-game content. :)

Hope this comes in useful.

Have a lovely day!

• Boomer
    Boomer Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi Judy,

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.

They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience. This can sometimes mean that some video tutorials available online do not reflect the current in-game content. :)

Hope this comes in useful.

Have a lovely day!

It has been over a week now, and I haven't even gotten close to beating this level without using all my boosters! This is the one game I've always enjoyed playing up to now. Its sad that I've come so far to quit! Please fix this level!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?