We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

level 2781

Anahita_Bastani
Anahita_Bastani Posts: 7 Level 2

it is been a few days that there is no more level after 2780, what is up king? anyone else having this issue?

Best Answer

Answers

• Stefan_B
    Stefan_B Posts: 193 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Anahita , new levels are released every Wednesday.Stay tuned to the 20st September.Level 2781 will be new combination for Mixed Levels. Jelly + Time.Hope this was helpful.

• Dawn_Lowe
    Dawn_Lowe Posts: 1 Newbie

Anahita , new levels are released every Wednesday.Stay tuned to the 20st September.Level 2781 will be new combination for Mixed Levels. Jelly + Time.Hope this was helpful.

Iv been waiting for this level to open for weeks now id say about a month now, i play this game on my laptop mostly, my ipad is also behind & my phone. You say you release new levels every Wednesday this is not true in my case as i always have to wait weeks at the gate for it to open then wait again for it to update to my phone & ipad, why are they always behind if you release new levels every week?
  • Anahita , new levels are released every Wednesday.Stay tuned to the 20st September.Level 2781 will be new combination for Mixed Levels. Jelly + Time.Hope this was helpful.

why are we not allowed our bb
  • Brian_McLaughlin
    Brian_McLaughlin Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited September 2017

why are we not allowed our boosters, lollypops and hands?
  • IreneHenriksen
    IreneHenriksen Posts: 2 Newbie

I am still waiting for level 2781 to open...? Why can everyone Else play it But i have to wait? Dosent it open for every candy crush players at the same time?

• IreneHenriksen
    IreneHenriksen Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2017

I am still waiting for level 2781 to open...? Why can everyone Else play it But i have to wait? Dosent it open for every candy crush players at the same time?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?