⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 2784 whats with this game why arnt we allowed to use any of our boosters to start with

Rita_Ghanshamdas
Rita_Ghanshamdas Posts: 26 Level 2

look i have already said that i enjoy difficult levels. but never in the past have i ever played levels where no boosters r allowed to be used so whats with this new thing king has come up with?

Answers

• Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3

It offered to sell me extra time at the end of the level, but took my gold bars and gave me nothing. I am not happy.

• merrydv
    merrydv Posts: 48 Level 2

It offered to sell me extra time at the end of the level, but took my gold bars and gave me nothing. I am not happy.

The same thing happened to me, the game took my gold but no extra time.
  • Rita_Ghanshamdas
    Rita_Ghanshamdas Posts: 26 Level 2

I take back what I said yesterday regarding level 2784. I was playing the older version of the game which did not allow boosters. But the new version of the game allow boosters so I passed the level quite easily.

my apologies to king care

• katsie-2
    katsie-2 Posts: 13 Level 2

Sorry but on this hasn't been updated:  no boosters whatsoever allowed.  Buying extra time gives you nothing and takes your money for zero seconds.  How about fixing this and reimbursing us the gold bars we wasted King???

• Ralph_George
    Ralph_George Posts: 23 Level 2

Gotta luv these glitches!  Who doesn't enjoy WASTING money?  King won't give you a refund.  

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

I play on my laptop through Facebook and I had no trouble using the boosters which were offered. Hands, Lolli's, Color bomb, stripe/wrapped and fish I believe were available.  I also had used the starship which I collected a couple of boosters.  Had no trouble getting the additional 15 seconds w/gold bars.  Just an FYI

• Ralph_George
    Ralph_George Posts: 23 Level 2

Got down to one jelly left at the top right, and got robbed trying to buy extra time.  Can't use boosters, couldn't access the hammer.... getting screwed YET AGAIN by the programmers releasing levels before they're debugged so they can keep the addicts paying their money.  

• Cipo
    Cipo Posts: 38 Level 2

I take back what I said yesterday regarding level 2784. I was playing the older version of the game which did not allow boosters. But the new version of the game allow boosters so I passed the level quite easily.

my apologies to king care

Why do you apologize? The game should be playable for all players on any platform in the same way and not just for some on one platform.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

These mixed timed levels are horrible and you need the full helmet and boosters to complete them :(  The least they could do is let you know you are playing one of these crappy levels before yo play, instead of just saying "this is a mixed level"  I swear whoever runs this show has a special team that works on making the game as frustrating and annoying as possible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?