⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2784 is IMPOSSIBLE !!

Options

Answers

• Bip-Bip
    Bip-Bip Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I passed.  I started with a fully  loaded Starship boosters. I got an initial color-color combo. Cleaned up as many jellies until time was running short then used hammers to get more time and to take out jellies.

I loaded up my Starship with boosters by playing consecutive easy to pass levels  1,2,3,4,5 

On the old version of the game we can not use the boosters, everything is grayed out (the game is impossible
  • Bip-Bip
    Options

I passed and as TomTom mentioned, started w/starship and boosters. I did however use 26 gold bars for extra time. Good luck everyone.   

On the site king com we do not have the chance to be able to use boosters,
  • Christine_Broom
    Christine_Broom Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

HAS ANYONE PASS level 2784 at all ????? i was down to 2 jellies left but no time left and used 28 gold bars but getting NO extra time, what is up with that?????

I too have been on it and used bars and get no extra time, they must fix this and reimburse our bars, I am really fed up, problem is when will we know when it is fixed?
  • Christine_Broom
    Options

Yes this level has a big problem, to me also it offered me to continue by buying extra time but I did not have anything and my ingot were debited anyway.

Same thing happened to me, will they inform us when they fix the problem, above it says SOLVED but IRS not, how will we know when it is without loosing more bars?
  • Christine_Broom
    Options

I would like to add to the thousands of complaints you have no doubt received on level 2784. I am playing on the King website, therefore the old style game format. You may not pick any boosters prior to playing & once you are playing there are no boosters available, ie. hammers, switches etc. Several times I have been down to 2 jellies remaining but without a HAMMER I an unable to pass the level! Please fix this, this is a horrible level & likely to turn me off playing forever!

They say it's fixed but it's not, just lost more bars
  • Christine_Broom
    Options

Also weird. At the beginning it says "Turn all red jellies green to complete level!"

Please take the SOLVED TICK away it is NOT SOLVED
  • Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

I passed and as TomTom mentioned, started w/starship and boosters. I did however use 26 gold bars for extra time. Good luck everyone.   

Yes, no starting boosters (they are all greyed-out), no boosters shown in the bar at the top of the game panel, and the game takes your gold bars after offering to let you purchase extra time, but does not give you the extra time. (King.com, Flash, Chrome and Firefox browsers, Windows)
  • Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options

https://candycrushplayers.blogspot.ro/2017/09/level-2784.html

all the players are shouting at the top of their voice your solution seems very easy but still cant get throughcome up now atleast
  • Eileen_Rogean
    Eileen_Rogean Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I would like to add to the thousands of complaints you have no doubt received on level 2784. I am playing on the King website, therefore the old style game format. You may not pick any boosters prior to playing & once you are playing there are no boosters available, ie. hammers, switches etc. Several times I have been down to 2 jellies remaining but without a HAMMER I an unable to pass the level! Please fix this, this is a horrible level & likely to turn me off playing forever!

Well I finally passed this level. I sychronized candy crush in FB & King website & passed it on FB. I used the fish & a color bomb to start with then when I made it down to 3 jellies I had enough time & enough hammers to beat the level, good luck all, not a fun level.
  • Bip-Bip
    Options

Yes this level has a big problem, to me also it offered me to continue by buying extra time but I did not have anything and my ingot were debited anyway.

Hello Christine,No , level is not resolved and I hope they will do something, tired of seeing this level!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?