Level 2784 is IMPOSSIBLE !!

Options

Answers

• Bip-Bip
    Bip-Bip Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I would like to add to the thousands of complaints you have no doubt received on level 2784. I am playing on the King website, therefore the old style game format. You may not pick any boosters prior to playing & once you are playing there are no boosters available, ie. hammers, switches etc. Several times I have been down to 2 jellies remaining but without a HAMMER I an unable to pass the level! Please fix this, this is a horrible level & likely to turn me off playing forever!

How to synchronize the account with facebook? I tried but I come back to level 1, the first as if I had never played. Thank you for your help
  • brbdnd
    brbdnd Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

what is starship?

Right? I think it's the thing that turns candy into the bombs.
  • gigi11
    gigi11 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

You can now use boosters on the Facebook version but if you play on King.com you still can't  

I also just tried on Facebook, no boosters for me either!!!!
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

what is starship?

If you win a level the starship will appear and for each level you play consecutively and win you will get additional boosters. The boosters appear at the beginning of the next level you select. If you do not win then you will lose the starship and all acquired boosters. Then you simply start over play a level, win and you will get the starship back. Hope that makes since. I play on my laptop, not sure is you have the booster available on other devices.
  • gigi11
    gigi11 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Also weird. At the beginning it says "Turn all red jellies green to complete level!"

Agree with Christine, this is still NOT SOLVED!!!!!!!!
  • katsie-2
    katsie-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I passed.  I started with a fully  loaded Starship boosters. I got an initial color-color combo. Cleaned up as many jellies until time was running short then used hammers to get more time and to take out jellies.

I loaded up my Starship with boosters by playing consecutive easy to pass levels  1,2,3,4,5 

No boosters can be used on my version-without them it's impossible. Also extra time gobbles up gold bars but gives you nothing. Rip off
  • katsie-2
    katsie-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

how come there is a SOLVED tag on bip bip question for level 2784

not solved - same game as day one
  • Meimei
    Meimei Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

what is starship?

ty Debbie, not sure i understands, i played on Mac laptop, using Safari, no booster and wasted 60 gold bars with no extended time, still stuck, i think it time for me to retired this game, it exhausting .......good luck :)
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

HAS ANYONE PASS level 2784 at all ????? i was down to 2 jellies left but no time left and used 28 gold bars but getting NO extra time, what is up with that?????

I eventually passed it booster free yesterday, but I have played and played and also wasted 3 lots of gold, nasty level, I posted on here and wrote to King direct and still haven't had a reply
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

You can now use boosters on the Facebook version but if you play on King.com you still can't  

No boosters for me either

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?