mystery mountains candy crush saga

Britney_Williams
Britney_Williams Posts: 11 Level 2

completed all levels in mystery mountains special game but didn't get boosters and gold bars. is the challenge over or will there be an update/fix 

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Britney,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Britney_Williams

Its not fair that i completed the mystery mountains challenge and beat every city and didn't get the boosters gold bars or an update to continue the quest but currently after playing the game i see that the challenge is over for now which is a heartbreak because of the time wasted 42 days+ to earn my way through each city's quest expecting a big gift at the end but instead nothing the quest is over it was only a test... 

• Britney_Williams

Hi Britney,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Its not fair that i completed the mystery mountains challenge and beat every city and didn't get the boosters gold bars or an update to continue the quest but currently after playing the game i see that the challenge is over for now which is a heartbreak because of the time wasted 42 days+ to earn my way through each city's quest expecting a big gift at the end but instead nothing the quest is over it was only a test...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?