Options
13»

Answers

• JoanH07
    JoanH07 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hello all,

I can see that some players are still posting here and are still unable to see the new version of the level. To see the new version you need to make sure that you have the latest update of the game application and also to restart your device after installing. This is important. Please check your app store for an update.

No, it's not fixed. I have the latest version and I restarted my iPad. Still not fixed. How could King release the next episode without fixing this, leaving so many of us stuck and blocked from advancing?
  • Shanna_Bobroff
    Shanna_Bobroff Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

I can see that some players are still posting here and are still unable to see the new version of the level. To see the new version you need to make sure that you have the latest update of the game application and also to restart your device after installing. This is important. Please check your app store for an update.

The update n restarting the phone does not fix the problem! It's still drops the second cheery in middle and it has nowhere to go.
  • Abhijeet
    Abhijeet Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

No it is not fixed. Have the latest version 1.69.0 of 18th Feb. I am on iPhone 6. Can you pl post the version number where it is supposedly fixed ?
  • spaghetti_legs
    spaghetti_legs Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Definitely not fixed. Have latest update, restarted Pad, have even deleted Candy Crush and reloaded - still no joy.
  • Kelly_Scicluna
    Kelly_Scicluna Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

It is still not fixed. I have the latest version and have tried restarting.
  • KeriC
    KeriC Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Still not working
  • Leanne_McDaid
    Leanne_McDaid Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Not working still
  • Karen_Nelson
    Karen_Nelson Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hello all,

I can't get the 2nd cherry to even show up Sept, 2017

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?