⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

CC & CC Soda Levels

Options
Dimin450
Dimin450 Posts: 39 Level 2

For about 2 weeks now every time I am on facebook and go to play CC or CC SODA my games start at level 1. I have to refresh them all the time to get to current level...what's happening? Also, now I am getting message failure to connect with app store..I don't get it!!!!!!

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Have you cleared your history/cache lately?  That could be one of the problems.  I've read loads of messages this past week where people say that they are back to level 1.  My suggestion is to clear your history and then log out and log back in for each of the games and you should be back to the last completed level.  If you aren't then please respond and I'll elevate it to a King Admin.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Have you cleared your history/cache lately?  That could be one of the problems.  I've read loads of messages this past week where people say that they are back to level 1.  My suggestion is to clear your history and then log out and log back in for each of the games and you should be back to the last completed level.  If you aren't then please respond and I'll elevate it to a King Admin.

• Dimin450
    Options

I clear my history, cookies, cache every morning before I do anything...so that can't be the reason. And the app store does allow me access for CC SODA but not to CC (failure to connect)

• Dimin450
    Options

It's not solved...don't know why it is saying that  on the top.

• Dimin450
    edited October 2017
    Options

I told you yesterday that it was fixed, however, today it's back to the same thing...BOTH CC AND CC SODA ARE STARTING BACK AT LEVEL 1, the candy store seems to be okay but when I have to refresh both games to get to my current level I lose my lives. So, forget what I told you yesterday, I knew it wouldn't last. Please look into why my levels are going back to level 1 for 2 weeks. Not making sense to me. Also, I clear cache, cookies, etc., every morning before I do anything.
  • Dimin450
    Options

It's not solved...don't know why it is saying that  on the top.

Once again cleared cache, cookies, history before I got on Facebook, again BACK TO LEVEL 1 and FAILURE TO CONTACT STORE....Yesterday it fixed itself and again today it is back to this crap again. You are loosing money while we are being frustrated when we only need one of something to pass the level and now have no options to buy boosters. Come on CC....you have so many loyal players...a lot of people are at one point going to say this is one too many times and switch to other games, not King. Thanks but I really don't know why I am thanking you.
  • Dimin450
    Options

I clear everything everyday so that's not the problem. Today I opened up cc soda & it was level 1, had to refresh then it went to my current level. As far as cc, it opened to my level & I had the store. It changes by day, tomorrow it could be totally different. I have windows 10 and using chrome. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?