📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Exploding Candies in an endless loop

Options
1235»

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Same here with 2703! This is a nightmare... Hope there's a fix ASAP. 

Please make sure that you have the latest update. Thanks!
  • Margjack
    Margjack Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Yesterday's update seems to have solved the issue, at least with 2703. Sure took a while...

2703 still on endless cascading loop for me!
  • JennSchriefer
    JennSchriefer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

The Game Studio is working on locating the error. I will update you as soon as the issue has been located and solved.

As a workaround please play the level on Facebook or King.com - just make sure you have the game connected online and you will be able to play the level there.

- Mark

Same problem with 2693. These post are from weeks ago, will it ever be fixed? I have email several times with no response.
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Yesterday's update seems to have solved the issue, at least with 2703. Sure took a while...

Awesome GD
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hello everyone! Thanks for your patience while we investigated this issue.

I'm delighted to let you know that the Studio has found a solution which will be implemented in the game in the very near future.

At the end of the game in the final Sugar Crush cascade, after 3 seconds a "Tap to Skip" button will appear at the bottom of the screen. Simply tap the button to end the cascade and move onto the next level.

I hope that helps and if you have any more questions in the future just let us know, we're always here to help.

Awesome Cez!
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

I'm delighted to let you know that the Studio has found a solution which will be implemented in the game in the very near future.

At the end of the game in the final Sugar Crush cascade, after 3 seconds a "Tap to Skip" button will appear at the bottom of the screen. Simply tap the button to end the cascade and move onto the next level.

I hope that helps and if you have any more questions in the future just let us know, we're always here to help.

Thanks so much Cezdiamond, can't wait for that one!
  • MichelleBem
    MichelleBem Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’m currently experiencing this on level 376-I have the most up to date version and there is no tap to skip option. Still going at over 1 billion points.....
  • wienermaniac
    wienermaniac Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Infinite loop on 4314. I cannot get past this level and lose my booster/space ship every time. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?