weekly ranking

Options
eversonpiza
eversonpiza Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, I really liked the weekly ranking, but they disappeared..... How can I see that again?

Best Answer

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi eversonpiza,

Have you tried clicking the avatar located on the top left hand corner? I did it this morning and there are 3 tabs showing the rank, current level and levels this week. I hope this helps.

Answers

• Just_Me-2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi eversonpiza,

Have you tried clicking the avatar located on the top left hand corner? I did it this morning and there are 3 tabs showing the rank, current level and levels this week. I hope this helps.

• eversonpiza
    eversonpiza Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

I tried that, but the avatar do nothing. :(

• Just_Me-2
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi eversonpiza,

The new method of clicking the avatar on the top left hand corner I suggested was after I had performed the latest update. I hope it will work out for you eventually. I just did it again and am still seeing the 3 tabs with the rank, current level and levels this week. Good luck.

• Vagner_Mulon
    Vagner_Mulon Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Nothing happens in Android version

• Just_Me-2
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hi Vagner Mulon - I have no idea why it is not working for you. I can see rank, current level, levels this week and also progress when I click my avatar located on the top left hand corner. I hope you will be able to access it eventually.
  • Vagner_Mulon
    Options

O ranking semanal não aparece mais, nem na versão Android nem no Game Room do Facebook. Tenho a última versão do nougat, 7.1 e o Windows 10. 

Não sei também o ranking dos meus amigos do Facebook.

Estou na fase 2500 e o jogo a cada dia fica menos interessante com essas atualizações que só está focada em melhorar os gráficos em detrimento a jogabilidade. Estou jogando sozinho em um jogo que poderia ser mais interativo com as redes sociais como era no passado.

Nunca tenho uma resposta satisfatória do king Care, sempre respostas vagas e enlatadas.

É uma pena o abandono dos desenvolvedores com os usuários. Estou decepcionado.

• Vagner_Mulon
    Options

Does not work yet! :(
  • Vagner_Mulon
    Options

Hi,

I tried that, but the avatar do nothing. :(

Here does not work either!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?