candy crush Saga.. Lost levels

Candy crush Saga:  I've been having difficulties with the game loading and today when I went to sign on it took me all the way back to level 1 and all my awards and forward progression are gone.  I was at a very high level because I have been playing for years.  how can I get my levels back?  In order to connect via my desktop I have to clear all my recent history otherwise it says an error has occurred and to try back. I deleted the apps off my mobile devices for the same reason and cannot reload them.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Callie- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• crush1618
    crush1618 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi Callie- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

hi cezdiamond, i've got a similar problem and lost my progress due to a problem with Facebook. could you help me as well?
  • kimmk24
    kimmk24 Posts: 2 Newbie

Have a lovely week!

Hi cezdiamond, I have the exact same problem. I only had a king account and tried to synchronize with Facebook today. It took me all the way down to level 1 from 2000-ish.. Can you please help me as well?
  • Jwiggs666
    Jwiggs666 Posts: 2 Newbie

Have a lovely week!

Cezdiamond Same here.^^^ please help.
  • Pamela_Madzamba
    Pamela_Madzamba Posts: 2 Newbie

Have a lovely week!

Hi.. same problem please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?