Candy Crush Saga Level 2871

Options

Answers

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

Good news guys - they're calling it a "Super hard level" so that means they feel better about screwing everyone! LOL

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

I did this level after buying extra time and using boosters which is totally sickening to feel it is necessary to do so, the whole episode you feel like you’ve ‘got ‘ to start and finish with boosters. 

2882 is a joke, you need to cross your fingers and hope for a lucky cascade...13 moves to get 800 candies when there are only 25 candies on the board  and 2 second bombs dropping at the same time!! There is absolutely no skill needed in this game anymore...just lots and lots of boosters!

• Cipo
    Cipo Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Hi all,

Eugene!, really! Are you saying that 2871 is possible? 

How did you get past it? Those above are saying it's impossible! What are they doing wrong, any tips?

Helping them might get you past 2874?

Thanks.

That's shocking, isn't it? You designed this level in a way so nobody would pass and then there are some players who manage to do it anyway. Not fair! You should hurry and buff it once more. How about giving the players only 3 seconds. That should do the trick.
  • rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

DONT BUY BOOSTERS. That's the reason they keep making these impossible levels. You think they care about making it easy if people are going to buy stuff anyway? All they care about is money. DONT buy boosters, DONT waste your time until they make the levels reasonable. That's the ONLY way to get their attention about how ridiculous their gameplay is.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,033 Level 5
    edited November 2017
    Options

I am now at Level 2881 and the this episode doesn't improve. The business model King/Activision have adopted of make as much money as you can as quick as possible will work in the short term, but when customers realise they are losing out and desert in droves. the shareholders will begin to question the poor decisions of management.

We have to realise the game designers and monitors only do what they are told. they have a job to keep !!!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,766 Sweet Legend
    Options

They have changed it Elsa, now it's even harder!!! They have replaced some single jellies with double ones and some icings have an extra layer. Yay !!!!!

I just got home and saw your message. That is crazy that they made it even harder than before! I really think I'm done with this game.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,766 Sweet Legend
    Options

The thing that gets me with this level is that if I make progress and clear lots of candy, a cascade starts. And although it's great that the cascade is helping to clear some of the board, it ends up going on long enough to use all the remaining time, so I can't make any moves after a cascade. I don't see how I can possibly complete this level when the game itself uses up all the time.

I understand what you are saying because the odd time that I have gotten a cascade it did take control and then the time ran out.
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Good news guys - they're calling it a "Super hard level" so that means they feel better about screwing everyone! LOL

It’s a joke isn’t it
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

lol They really must think we are all completely stupid
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,033 Level 5
    Options

I did this level after buying extra time and using boosters which is totally sickening to feel it is necessary to do so, the whole episode you feel like you’ve ‘got ‘ to start and finish with boosters. 

2882 is a joke, you need to cross your fingers and hope for a lucky cascade...13 moves to get 800 candies when there are only 25 candies on the board  and 2 second bombs dropping at the same time!! There is absolutely no skill needed in this game anymore...just lots and lots of boosters!

Posted separately on Level 2882. Yes, a total joke and an insult to us players intelligence.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?