⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Got to Cake Island but nothing special and why do I have to try and work to stay on Cake Island?

Options
Sherrie_Wilcox
Sherrie_Wilcox Posts: 3 Newbie

I won and made it to Cake Island last weekend.  At the end of it, it said I would have a special challenge or something like that.  But this week, it still has me having to compete to stay on Cake Island but there is no advantage to it.  Why have us climb to an island and get there and then have to strive to stay there every weekend when there is absolutely nothing there special about being there?   

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sherrie Wilcox,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I’m delighted to inform you that this has been fixed in Candy Crush Saga.

You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection.

You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile. If you have any issues or questions please come back to me. 

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sherrie Wilcox,

You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection.

You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile. If you have any issues or questions please come back to me. 

Tony - King Care Team

• Sherrie_Wilcox
    Sherrie_Wilcox Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I made it to the island when I put this question in.  Since then I have been reduced back 3 islands.  There is absolutely no reason to try and make it to Cake Island.  Nothing there nothing special and you have to work to stay there every week for nothing.  Forget that.  

• Becky_Warwick
    Becky_Warwick Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Me too Sherrie. What a complete and utter waste of time. There is no fix it's just a pointless sham. I think it's about time I got a life and stopped playing this crap!

• Heena_Vora
    Heena_Vora Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Sherrie Wilcox,

Tony - King Care Team

I don’t find anything related to above solution in my game
  • BigCrompy
    BigCrompy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Agree with the above.

Given that I'm playing in the high 2800s on mobile and there are no more levels available to me every time I complete another 15, those who are lower down the ladder therefore have more new levels to play have an unfair advantage.

Thus one is punished for being proficient at this game.

There should be an option to opt out of the Candy Island challenges unless there are plenty of incomplete levels in front of you to give you a fighting chance.

• Tony_Mc
    Options

Agree with the above.

Given that I'm playing in the high 2800s on mobile and there are no more levels available to me every time I complete another 15, those who are lower down the ladder therefore have more new levels to play have an unfair advantage.

Thus one is punished for being proficient at this game.

There should be an option to opt out of the Candy Island challenges unless there are plenty of incomplete levels in front of you to give you a fighting chance.

Hi BigCrompy, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so. Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc
    Options

Me too Sherrie. What a complete and utter waste of time. There is no fix it's just a pointless sham. I think it's about time I got a life and stopped playing this crap!

Hi Becky, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so. Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc
    Options

I made it to the island when I put this question in.  Since then I have been reduced back 3 islands.  There is absolutely no reason to try and make it to Cake Island.  Nothing there nothing special and you have to work to stay there every week for nothing.  Forget that.  

Hi Sherrie, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so. Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?