⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

NEW FORMAT OF CANDY CRUSH SAGA

1234568»

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

New set up on PC is not so nice...when I play the lower levels it keeps coming back to the latest level and then I have to scroll all the way down again...also the candies collected on a level got doubled when you cleared the level not liking that feature being removed :(

From what I read it will come back, give it some time
  • constiff3251
    constiff3251 Posts: 10 Level 2

Go to the following URL: apps.facebook.com/candycrush/?ccsfallback=true to get the old "format" permanently. I swear, it works!

• Susan_Miles
    Susan_Miles Posts: 2 Newbie

Go to the following URL: apps.facebook.com/candycrush/?ccsfallback=true to get the old "format" permanently. I swear, it works!

OMG!! It worked, thank you, thank you, thank you!! hopefully it lasts!
  • Rita_Ghanshamdas
    Rita_Ghanshamdas Posts: 26 Level 2

Bless u constiff3251 I had more or less stopped playing. Good to c the old format again

• Randle

I guess that will work till it stops working. In the end it will.
  • Randle

Bless u constiff3251 I had more or less stopped playing. Good to c the old format again

Thank you for turning off that Caps Lock Rita :-)
  • PippoApps
    PippoApps Posts: 3 Newbie

Don't blame King.com. Blame Steve Jobs and all mind controlled sheeps who believed the lie. This is the result of giving too much power to tech giants. They decided to kill Flash because it jeopardizes revenues from the app stores, and doesn't allow Google and Facebook to sniff inside. King.com developers are amongst the best in the world, and they did an amazing job using such a poor technology like JavaScript.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Don't blame King.com. Blame Steve Jobs and all mind controlled sheeps who believed the lie. This is the result of giving too much power to tech giants. They decided to kill Flash because it jeopardizes revenues from the app stores, and doesn't allow Google and Facebook to sniff inside. King.com developers are amongst the best in the world, and they did an amazing job using such a poor technology like JavaScript.

Thank you PippoApps :-)
  • Randle

Totally agree
  • 3ning
    3ning Posts: 5 Level 2

i just want to ask why the background sounds of candy crush stops once i started playing the game? It just happend when i updated the game. How can i fix it? Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?