⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I lost all of my boosters when I switched to a new phone. How can I get them back? I purchased them

Options
Cassie_Milewicz
Cassie_Milewicz Posts: 1 Newbie

I had to switch to a new iphone and when I renistalled my Candy Crush game I lost all of my boosters from my last purchase. How do I get them back?

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Cassie- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.Let's make things right again so that you can all enjoy your sweet adventures!

I will send you a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Candy Crushing week!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Cassie- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.Let's make things right again so that you can all enjoy your sweet adventures!

I will send you a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Candy Crushing week!

• Juhannuskoivu
    Juhannuskoivu Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem!

I had to re install your candy crus app and all of my boosters were lost then. And there vere many of them!!

I would really want them back!

• Cezdiamond
    Options

I have the same problem!

I had to re install your candy crus app and all of my boosters were lost then. And there vere many of them!!

I would really want them back!

Let me send you a message so that we can check your account.
  • Dee-23
    Dee-23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also have the same problem. Please help me out. 

Thanks,

Dee

• Juhannuskoivu
    Juhannuskoivu Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I haven’t got the mail you promised to send...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?