hello king, i just completed level 2960 and there is no upgrade availabe, i need to continue.

Options
lacreammzzy
lacreammzzy Posts: 4 Newbie

i can't upgrade my candy crush, and i don't think i can do without it in a day. please what do i do about it? i can see that some of candy crush fans have passed the level since last week.

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello lacreammzzy,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  New levels are released on Wednesdays, so look out tomorrow for new levels to play. As far as others being able to play past 2960 is most likely they are playing on a PC/laptop/computer, the PC version is always 2 episodes ahead of the mobile version. 

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

• lacreammzzy
    Options

Hello lacreammzzy,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  New levels are released on Wednesdays, so look out tomorrow for new levels to play. As far as others being able to play past 2960 is most likely they are playing on a PC/laptop/computer, the PC version is always 2 episodes ahead of the mobile version. 

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

yes..... thank you
  • lacreammzzy
    Options

Hello lacreammzzy,

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

today is wednesday, no update is available, please dont kill me of boredom.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?