⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where is my special reward?!

Options
Misty_Shore
Misty_Shore Posts: 1 Newbie

At the start of every level in Candy Crush Saga there’s a banner across the top that says “pass this level on the first try for a special reward!” I have passed now nervous levels on the first try and never received any reward...I see others have this issue. What is going on?! Why say it if there’s no reward?

Answers

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

I asked about this about a month or longer and the answer i got  from tony mac was  

Does this message prevent you from being able to play Candy Crush Saga at the moment?

Kindest regards and have a great day,

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    Options

Hi Misty Shore and Jim Karales,

I posted this 4 months ago under subject "gold emblem" and even included screenshots but have yet to get an answer to date. I also would like to receive the rewards as indicated for passing so many levels on first try.

• Skskreed
    Skskreed Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Same happiness to me. I wish they would fix the glitches before they rolled the things out as it gets frustrating. It's been happiness to me for months also. And yes King rep, it is preventing me from enjoying the game in this moment! Too many glitches for what they are making in money on Candy Crush player. An excuse is just another way of taking from someone! 

• Skskreed
    Options

Same happens to me. I wish they would fix the glitches before they rolled the things out as it gets frustrating. It's been happening to me for months also. And yes King rep, it is preventing me from enjoying the game in this moment! Too many glitches for what they are making in money on Candy Crush player. An excuse is just another way of taking from someone! 

• Jim_Karales
    Options
  • Jim_Karales
    Options

I posted this 4 months ago under subject "gold emblem" and even included screenshots but have yet to get an answer to date. I also would like to receive the rewards as indicated for passing so many levels on first try.

Do you know how to get pass the first day in the treat calendar ?
  • Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited December 2017
    Options

Hi Jim Karales - No, unfortunately. You will have to post your question on King Care so that either a Moderator or Super User can answer and give you some tips. Good luck.
  • sporti883
    sporti883 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I asked about this about a month or longer and the answer i got  from tony mac was  

Does this message prevent you from being able to play Candy Crush Saga at the moment?

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Well my answer to Tony Mac would have been yes, it does. The banner stays across the top row of the board for way too long and so it actually does affect play in timed levels. They need to get rid of it. It's annoying, untrue and a hinderance.
  • Skskreed
    Options

So many people seem to be having this same issue. Many levels completed in one try but receive no promised bonus. It's been going on long enough that it should have been fixed by now! What's the hold up?!?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?