⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Answers

• JamieJR
    JamieJR Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Cristina and Chandra- I will send you both messages :-) 

Same problem
  • JamieJR
    JamieJR Posts: 4 Newbie

@Cezdiamon could you help me too please? I wasn't connected to Facebook or signed up by email! 

Cezdiamond, can you message me? I have been trying to sync my devices after I got sent back to level 1 also. Thanks !
  • Jason_Fischer
    Jason_Fischer Posts: 3 Newbie

I was on level 1688 and tried to log onto Facebook to save my levels  (as I was resetting my phone and iTunes was not allowing me to backup) but it reset my levels back to about level 400. I didn’t have a kingdom account so I can not get my levels back as discussed above.

Is there a way I can get my levels back now that I have a kingdom account?

• Nims
    Nims Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi

I changed my iPhone but the iCloud backup hasn’t restored my level

I have gone from 3100 back to 1

Can you help please

• Love_Yaya
    Love_Yaya Posts: 1 Newbie

This just happened to me. I had a previous FB account that I deleted because it got hacked and re-activated an old FB account that I’m now using. I don’t believe I ever logged in with an email. I went back to level 33 and I was passed level 1800.  Please help 

• Ana_Quiring
    Ana_Quiring Posts: 1 Newbie

@cezdiamond can you help me with this still? I didn't have an email address or facebook connected, but was at level 705. Thanks!

• kbr0
    kbr0 Posts: 4 Newbie

@cezdiamond I'm having the same issue - I connected with facebook to try to save my progress and I went all the way back to level 845! I had just made it to level 1500 before. Can you help me with this? Thank you!!

• rara-3
    rara-3 Posts: 9 Level 2

The same happened to me too. I was planning to save my progress so I created a Facebook to syn it and lost all my previous progress. Please help me! I don't think I have an email registered before. Don't remember. Was on level 975 with a massive amount of boosters and now everything is gone. 

• kbr0
    kbr0 Posts: 4 Newbie

@cezdiamond- my game is now showing that i'm missing a couple hundred levels between where it was when I re-synced and where I actually was (between 860 and 1200 are missing). Is there anyway to fix this? The game automatically starts me on level 861 every time I open it, even though I'm on level 1500+. Thanks!

• IgErg
    IgErg Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi @cezdiamond. I am on level 1,732 and need to switch to a new phone. Hence I signed in to Candy Crush on my old phone with a facebook account. On that phone it says the progress is saved. However, when I use another device (iPad) and  sign in with my fasebook account, it only shows my progress up to level 11. Could you please help me? My e-mail is ignacioergueta@yahoo.com.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?