Purchased mystery deal and didn't get anyexcept gold bars

Options
Mwai_Lui
Mwai_Lui Posts: 1 Newbie

I just bought a time limited bundle called mystery deal, which contains 20 gold bars, a mystery box, and one of several boosters. It costs $15 HKD. 

However after I confirmed the purchase, the game stopped working and I was forced to reopen it. And when I did, I only saw 20 more gold bars added to my account but none of the boosters nor that mystery box. 

So I just want to know what's going on? Where are all those items I was supposed to get? Can anyone help? 

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there-  Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your full package, I can understand your disappointment. Let's make things right again :-) I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a sweet week! 

• Payton_Bills
    Payton_Bills Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi there-  Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your full package, I can understand your disappointment. Let's make things right again :-) I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a sweet week! 

I'm having this same problem, can you help me out?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?